Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas


Christmas Crib
Originally uploaded by Cajie.
Last night, I happened to be at the Catholic church just as they were unveiling this year's christmas crib. Luckily, I had my camera bag in the car.

When the organizers saw my camera gear, they immediately requested that I do an "official" photograph of their creation. This meant that I needed a tripod, which I always keep in the car.

The funny thing is that everyone who wanted to take a picture with their camera phone or point & shoot gave me a wide and respectful berth; assuming I am some official photographer - which, in this case, I guess I was.

So I ended up doing this "official" photo of the 2007 christmas crib. I also ended up taking some pictures of the organizing committee.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2008.

2 comments:

Marzouq said...

They picked the right person for the job, some nice shots!

Anonymous said...

Good job and funny reaction of the others :D
I guess, a big cam has it's advantages ;)